Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Building Fair

It's been a while since I've posted, partly because not a lot has been happening and partly because I've been busy. I know that sounds contradictory but it is true! Last week I helped out Kaupo at the Estonian Building fair, where he was showing his Atlantic products, such as hot water heats and electric radiators. When I say help out all I really did was stand there! Three English speakers came by, and occasionally when it was really busy I'd talk to Estonians if they were happy to speak English. I filled in my time looking at the various promo girls, who were exquisite! They dressed up in all manner of costumes and were just gorgeous. Unfortunately I don't have any photos. I would have felt like a creep pointing the camera at them! So you'll have to do with the following pics...

No comments: