Sunday, September 16, 2007

Getting Cold in Tallinn

The mecury has been slowly falling over the last month or so here in Tallinn, and it is cold outside even on a sunny day. Our house only has communal heating, which we have to wait to be turned on. As a result it has been getting cold inside, but thankfully the heat came on just a few hours ago! This may not sound like much, but to me it is great, as i wont be freezing cold in my own home. However it also signals that summer has well and truly passed, and the long slide into winter has began!!

We have these radiators which are heated by hot water.

I thought the little snow flake was apt for how the apartment felt when I got home from Viljandi this morning .
However now the heat is on and i have ramped the dial up to 9! I've never been a fan of the cold.
----------------
Now playing: Bloc Party - Like Eating Glass
via FoxyTunes

No comments: