Friday, September 14, 2007

More Graffiti

Since my second most recent post I've taken a few more pictures of graffiti on Tallinn's walls. Here's two:

1. Not sure what this one means, I just thought it looked interesting.

2. I really like this one, as it is quite subtle but very clever. This is on the wall next to the front door of the building I lived in when I studied in Tallinn 3 years ago. The street was the location for the most dramatic fighting in the April "Bronze Soldier" Riots. The one death, where a Russian rioter was stabbed to death also occurred in this street. I really good commentary on the logic, or lack of it, in rioting!

Also interesting is the police website set up recently to identify the remaining unknown rioters. People are supposed to go to the site and look at the pictures, and then tell the police if they know the people.


----------------
Now playing: My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
via FoxyTunes

No comments: